Tuesday, November 22, 2005

BIRTHDAY PRESENTS -- today is my birthday and I received 2 great presents (more to come, no doubt!)
One is a down filled robe from my husband, which will surround me with warmth through the long Wyoming winter. And the other is "MY BOOK:" Streams of Mercy: a meditative commentary on the Bible.. Click here to see all about it. It is the culmination of several years of reflections on the Daily Office readings found in the Episcopal Book of Common Prayer and a year of editing. Thanks to the encouragement of friends and our daughter's work of editing plus many others looking at it and offering corrections and ideas. Although I wrote the original reflections, it came from all the people who have influenced my spiritual journey and it is now a product of a whole community of people. Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday. I always enjoy reading your blog. Thank you for the writing you do here.

Brad said...

Happy belated birthday Ann! Congratulations on the publishing of your book! I'm am thrilled for you!