Thursday, April 12, 2007


NEWS OF THE WEIRD

There is a new meme-thing going around - you are supposed to tell 6 weird things about yourself and tag others.

I was tagged by Eileen the Episcopali-fem

1. Filling the dishwasher so every space is filled before running it.
2. Cantaloupe makes me throw up
3. I hate mayo -- more that hate - blech, so white, so weird
4. I read OCICBW (aka Mad Priest) every day - often several times a day.
5. I cry during commercials -especially if the music is just right
6. I always (if at all possible) eat Wheaties and milk (1%) for breakfast - sometimes for dinner too.

I am sure you could tell me more that I don't recognize as weird.

Consider yourself tagged if I sent you an email or answer on your blog or here.

7 comments:

Eileen said...

Dishwasher weirdness seems to be a come theme among us...

I also cry at commercials, and cards, and books, and maybe even if the weather is just so beautiful or so nasty...OK, so I'm overly emotional! LOL

Nice list! Thanks for playing!

Jess said...

1. I refuse to eat tomatoes, but I like ketchup

2. I have to run with my iPod - HAVE TO

3. I can only fall asleep on my left side

4. When I am sitting in a chair or on the couch and I don't have any shoes on, I curl my toes up under my feet

5. You know how people bite their fingernails? I bite my lip - literally, I pick at my bottom lip

6. I love iced tea. Ok, so love doesn't even scratch the surface - I'd say I am addicted.

Saint Pat said...

Uh-oh, I came over to tag you, but I got beat to it. Durn. I've got to keep up better!

Rowan The Dog said...

Perhaps weirdest of all is my high level of interest in these things. I love to read people's responses!

Mine is on my blog:
http://www.freewebs.com/lmcmillan9/
I got confused and gave ten weird things.

Lindy

Oh - About that NON-sermon... It preached to me! I was just mindlessly counting the Omer and hadn't realized that Day of the Shoah fell on the same day that we remember St. Thomas. And, even if I had, I wouldn't have made the connection so beautifully. Thanks for that.

Linda McMillan
Austin

Nina said...

I'm with you on #4.

Jennifer said...

I did mine:
http://jlwonthewaves.blogspot.com/

Also-loved the "non-sermon". I have in-laws who are Jewish, and I love to see the many connections between the two faiths.

Cecilia said...

I also cry during commercials... there was one period in my life when the AT&T commercials did me in.

Nice to know my wierdness is shared.

Pax, C.