Sunday, June 10, 2007

ARRGGH - St. Pat tagged me - 8 things and 8 people - this has been around my blog friends' sites so not sure I can find 8 more - join in if you want to help me.

Padre Mickey (who btw has a great story on the first woman bishop in Cuba) is at it again: spreading memes. He's a carrier!

So this one's in eights. Padre Mickey sez I have to follow the rules, which are:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

MY EIGHT THINGS
1. One of my favorite movies is Smoke Signals

2.My other favorite movie seen on late night TV is The Guns of Navarone

3. I love to watch baseball - am watching the Chicago Cubs and Atlanta right now as I struggle with this meme.

4. I used to collect baseball cards - wish I still had them.

5. On the baseball theme - I am still a Brooklyn Dodger fan. (never found another team after they left NY)

6. I turn the bedspread down on motel beds before sitting on the bed.

7. I used to have a radio show - Legislative Reports (Wyoming Legislature)

8. I eat Wheaties (Breakfast of Champions) most every morning.

Tagging?? Hmm?? still thinking. HELP!!

2 comments:

LynBriggs said...

Hey Ann --- I didn't know you were a baseball fan! I grew up in St. Louis, so I'm a Cardinals fan. This year my husband and I are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary with a trip to the baseball hall of fame! I can't wait. Lyn

Saint Pat said...

I used to be a Braves fan, years ago. I don't keep up much, anymore.