Thursday, October 09, 2014

Update 2.1

After being off the drug for a week I feel so much better. My energy and appetite are back. I know the long term consequences of not having any medication for IPF but looking at the positives. Feeling great, no more encounters with my "study director" and her patronizing ways are all good. Also she was the world's worst phlebotomist -- broke through the vein every time! See the doc next week. Now back to the fun of life.

Thanks to Barbi Tinder for the photo.

14 comments:

June Butler said...

Glad to hear it, Ann. As I've said before, "Carpe diem!" There's a lot to be said for a good right now.

Ann said...

Yes June and this is a good reminder.

susan s. said...

Glad you feel better. And that you don't have to see that horrible phlebotomist. If she can't draw without breaking thru, she shouldn't be working on you or anyone else!

And as June says, "good right now" is good.

Jane R said...

Glad to hear this and to see you in good spirits!

SCG said...

Good news! The term "phlebotomist" always sounds to me like somebody ready to do a hatchet job. Peace and prayers as you carry on.

Ann said...

SCG: if you had seen my arm last week you would be confirmed in that image. Still bruised today.

Erika Ewen said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Scoop said...

o-O "broke through the vein every time..."!!!!!

I feel faint.

I bow to your resilience! Prayers continuing your way!

Gommie said...

That's such good news that you can tell such an improvement. That's worth lots. I cherish your spirit

Linda McMillan said...

Good on you! Enjoy each day. That's all any of us has, really.
L.

LouieCrew said...

"Flee bottom" indeed! Thanks for showing how. Mend well.

Leonardo Ricardo said...

Good!

Leonardo Ricardo said...

Good!

The Rev. Torey Lightcap said...

Glad for you!